Thursday, September 8, 2016

Shoe Holic

I have enough honesty to admit that I have a "problem" with shoes ... .I think all the way into my heart to them, you just can not get enough of. I would almost say that I have an abuse lol ... but my 7 new pair this month, then my shoe budget proved enough exhausted, but then I came across them here !!!!!! They are the SO beautiful ... ..eiii So ... with them I also found a website where they sell them and the shoes are of course wildly cheap. But there are certainly a lot of customs and so on. If you have to have them shipped to uk. However, prices are so cheap that I think customs duty can not be particularly high. You like?


I can now also prefer to have my money right where I can see them - namely hanging in the closet. :)

But you have to pay import fee if it is from the US of around 180 usd.
And then there's duties on if it is over 1100 usd you shop, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment